- 2011 Statewide Public Education Audit
- CPRA compliance audit conducted on over 250 public education agencies throughout California.
- 2011 State Agency Follow-Up Audit
- Five years after our first audit, we returned to see what, if any, improvements had been made.
- 2009 Sacramento Area Public Education Audit
- CPRA compliance audit conducted on 18 public education agencies in the Sacramento area.
- 2007 Law Enforcement Audit
- CPRA compliance audit conducted on 216 law enforcement agencies statewide.
- 2007 Law Enforcement Audit – Follow-Up
- A follow-up to our original audit to measure progress and change.
- 2006 State Agency Audit
- CPRA compliance audit conducted on 31 state agencies.
Help our cause
Help Our Cause
- Government creating roadblocks due to pandemic
- Calaware Mourns the Death of Founding Member, Tim Crews
- Your response enabled our book updating; here’s a token of gratitude for the rest
- Open Letter: Updating our guidebooks, training students to protect democracy
- Fighting the legal ploy that leaves transparency postponed, costly
SOS to All Attorneys
CalAware Members can use our Solicitation of Service (SOS) form to describe their legal problem and request an attorney’s response regarding representation or other services, and have that request sent in an individual email to every attorney in the Directory, setting a deadline for response.