SunScribe is a unique service that customizes your open government letter-writing needs with the help of a specially crafted form-letter wizard. With SunScribe you can:
- generate a public records request letter to any California state or local agency
- challenge a public meeting violation of any California state or local agency body
Programming of this wizard was overseen by our general counsel and California open government law expert, Terry Francke, who made sure that each letter is written to maximize your chances of success. SunScribe is available exclusively on our website, and the process has been streamlined to a few quick and simple steps. Choose your agency from our directory or enter your own. All of your letters are saved to your account so you can review them at any time.
WHO CAN USE SUNSCRIBE?Top
Anyone with Internet access can use SunScribe. Whether you are a citizen activist, a concerned parent, a journalist, or a business professional, SunScribe can help you make the most out of your public records request or meetings violation challenge.
- You do not have to be a member of Californians Aware
- You do not have to live in California
- You do not have to be a citizen of the United States
HOW MUCH WILL SUNSCRIBE COST ME?Top
SunScribe offers three service levels*: