Home Calaware Community Forum General Discussion Gun licenses Reply To: Gun licenses


Concealed carry permits are issued by sheriffs and police chiefs. Who has obtained one is a matter of public public record, but of course some locals may have gotten their permits outside your city or county. You need to start with a roster of the local group that you describe in order to determine whom to look for in the permits list.